Coaching Plan: Terms & Conditions
Please read through our standard Terms & Conditions for Coaching Plans:
- Your choice of Coaching Plan category on joining will determine the fees you pay. Our website sets out the coaching plan fees payable when registering for a National Tennis Association (NTA) coaching programme.
- Your Coaching Plan subscription will continue until terminated, and NTATENNIS or NATIONALTENNIS will be shown on your bank statement.
- Coaching Plan fees are payable in advance by each player. Fees are collected based on the registration date, and fees remain in force unless cancelled.
- After the first Coaching Plan payment, you have the right to request a change in the date we collect your fees.
- Coaching Plan subscriptions continue in force until you decide to cancel or amend your subscription.
- The coaching programme runs throughout the year, including during school holidays for 47 weeks. The programme breaks for Bank Holidays, Easter (one week), Summer (two weeks during the last two weeks of summer holidays) and during the Christmas break (two weeks).
- To access coaching at your Home Venue, you may be required to sign up for a venue membership, and membership fees and any other fees applicable are payable either in advance by each player. In some instances, NTA acts as an agent for collections of venue membership fees and will notify you in advance of a debit to your account for the collection of any membership fees due.
- If your bank fails to make a payment from your account when due, NTA will write or email to advise you of this. An administration fee of £5 will be charged for each failed direct debit payment.
- Coaching Plan fees and other fees are reviewed periodically. Subscription charges are posted on the NTA websites and may be varied by the management without notice. Coaching Plan subscribers will be given at least ten working days' written notice of any change to their payment amount and coaching plan subscription.
- Players will be refused entry if outstanding payment issues are not settled, and any payments outstanding 30 days after becoming due are liable for recovery by lawful means.
- Coaching Plans may be refused or rescinded with good reason at the discretion of the management at any time and admission to NTA Coaching Programmes may also be refused to any member or their guest at the discretion of the management.
- Coaching Plans are personal to the player and may not be assigned, transferred, sold on or otherwise dealt with, and players who 'lend' their Coaching Plans to third parties will have their Coaching Plans rescinded without a refund.
- All players will be grouped according to their standard of play. NTA cannot accept responsibility for players' standards affecting the enjoyment and overall experience of any player. Whilst every effort will be made to make sure players have a great time, we cannot offer refunds of any kind if a player feels that the session(s) is not suitable for their level of play.
- You may cancel your Coaching Plan at any time during a free trial. After the first months' fees have been requested, you must give four weeks' written notice to cancel a Coaching Plan subscription. Written notice must be given using the online Coaching Plan Cancellation Form. We do not accept verbal notice to amendments or cancellation to coaching plan subscriptions.
- Written notice via the online Coaching Plan Cancellation Form is the only criteria accepted as confirmation of cancellation. In the event of a dispute, no member of staff or coach is authorised to give verbal or email proof of termination of membership.
- A player who terminates their Coaching Plan will have no claim to any refund of their charge(s). A player whose Coaching Plan is terminated will forfeit all the privileges and benefits of the Coaching Plan.
- If an amount is due on the closure of an account, NTA will write or email to advise you of this and request full and prompt payment. If an outstanding amount remains unpaid for the past 60 days, the balance will be transferred to a partnered debt collection agency.
- Players have the right to request a one calendar month payment holiday for any Coaching Plan subscriptions. The request can be for any reason (for example, holiday, injury etc.), and only one request in a calendar year can be made. During the payment holiday, the player's space on their coaching session will be secured, but players will not be able to attend the sessions during the payment holiday. A request must be made one month prior to the notified payment holiday to allow NTA enough time to administer the pay freeze. All payment holiday requests are subject to a £5.00 administration fee per player.
- NTA does not issue refunds to players due to absences out of our control, for example, illness, holidays, weather etc.
- In the event of severe weather stopping a coaching session from running, NTA will allow players to attend a different coaching session to make up for a session lost due to severe weather. NTA does not offer individual refunds for sessions lost due to severe weather, as this is out of our control.
- In exceptional circumstances, the management (at their own discretion) can issue an account credit to the value of the session lost. Credits will only be issued if a player has lost more than four sessions within a two month period, due to severe weather or coach illness.
- NTA is registered as a Data Controller under the Data Protection Act 1998. To process your registration, we need to collect personal details about you and your children. We will treat it as confidential and keep it secure, complying with all relevant UK legislation. We will use your email address and telephone number to contact you with information that relates to any registrations that you make and any information that we might need that relates to the welfare of your child. We would also like to use some of your details to tell you about our products and services, and those of our parent/sister organisations and will ask for your consent during the registration / booking process. You may unsubscribe at any time.
NTA reserves the right to vary these Terms & Conditions on not less than 10 days notice to members. Notice of any variation will be validly given to subscribers if posted in a prominent position on the website.