How to cancel or amend my Coaching Plan?
If you are uncertain about closing your account, please read the following notes first.
You can end your Coaching Plan or cancel your free pass to ensure that it doesn't convert to a full Coaching Plan membership.
A few notes
- Only account holders can close a Coaching Plan. If you are not the account holder, reach out to the account holder for assistance.
- You can cancel your account at any time during your free pass period without notice.
- After collecting your initial payment, there is a four-week notice to cancel a Coaching Plan.
- To cancel or downgrade your account, you will need to complete a cancellation form. We cannot accept any other forms of communication to cancel a Coaching Plan.
- Did you know you can request a one-month payment freeze? We are able to freeze your account once per year - perfect for those long holidays! If you'd prefer to freeze your account please reach out to our team using our
- For easy access, here is our Coaching Plan: Terms & Conditions.
How to cancel your Coaching Plan
To close your Coaching Plan, cancel a free pass, or to remove a player or session from your account, you will need to complete the following online form:
Once you have submitted a cancellation form, a member of our team will be in touch within three working days to confirm your request. If we have any questions, we may contact you via email or telephone.
Can I request a refund?
We are unable to offer Coaching Plan refunds. Once a cancellation request is received, there is a four-week cancellation notice. If you cancel part way through a month, we will prorate your final payment.
What happens to my data if I cancel?
Currently, our policy is to keep all data by default to be available if you would like to rejoin later. However, we cannot guarantee that we will continue this practice indefinitely, and we reserve the right to delete data from an inactive account at any time.
How can I unsubscribe from emails?
If an email happens to sneak through, please click the "Unsubscribe" button at the bottom of that email. This should prevent you from receiving any future emails from us.
We're sorry to hear that you want to leave us, and we'd love to know if there's anything we can do to continue supporting your tennis! If you have any further questions about cancellation or any feedback you'd like to share, please reach out to our team using our contact page. We're available anytime and happy to help.
We hope you will check us out again in the future! 😊